• 3 tablespoons coconut oil or butter, melted.
• 3 cups coconut flakes.
• 2 cups unsalted mixed nuts, roughly chopped.
• 2 tablespoons chia seeds.
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, optional.
• 3 tablespoons rice malt syrup, optional (omit in weeks 2-5).
1. Preheat oven to 120ºC / 250°F / Gas Mark ½ and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Combine all ingredients, then spread evenly on the tray.
3. Bake for about 20-25 minutes until golden, turning halfway through the cooking time. The darker it is, the crunchier it will be.
4. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
5. Store it in an airtight container in the pantry for up to 2 weeks (or in the freezer for even longer!).
Note: 3/4 cup = 1 serve